We have reduced our daily appointments to adhere to proper CDC and ADA disinfecting measures and safety protocols. Your child’s visit is well-crafted reserved time. Please respect the effort and costly measures we have put into practice to keep us all safe. If your child or another family member is not feeling well, or something unexpected has arised please let us know at least 1 business day prior so we can help you to rebook. Another child will be grateful for an opportunity to visit us, and we can prevent wasting valuable PPE. Our $30 no show/ late cancel fee is being enforced.
1. Our office has gone paperless! You’ll receive a link for quick access to new patient paperwork, or electronic bill pay. Feel free to use a mobile device or home computer.
2. Give us a call when you are outside of our office doors or have parked your car. Social Distancing is in effect.
3. One of our friendly staff members will greet you outside of our office doors to check your family’s temperatures and ask screening questions for COVID-19.
4. Please wear a mask when entering our office space. Wearing a mask is not required for children age 3 and under.
5. Please accompany your child into our restroom and wash your hands together. For added convenience, we have hand sanitizer in our waiting area and treatment rooms.
6. You will find Air Purifiers strategically placed throughout our office to remove air-borne pathogens.
7. Our waiting room has a new look! We have removed our play toys, books and magazines to reduce the number of touch points. Food and beverages are not permitted. For your comfort, you can still watch Netflix, or Disney + .
8. Only patients with appointments and 1 parent/ guardian is allowed in our treatment areas.
9. Once in the treatment area, we will ask your child to gargle or brush their teeth with 1% Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse.
10. We use a rubber dam or high speed suction systems called Dryshield or ReLeaf to reduce aerosols during dental treatments.
11. Parents are asked to sit outside of treatment rooms to maintain 6 feet of social distancing while our staff members are working.
Back to Blogs
Lastly, if you or a member of your family has had a potential COVID exposure, or has travelled outside of Massachusetts less than 2 weeks prior to your dental visit, please call us to let us know. If necessary, we can always help you to reschedule your child’s dental visit. Medical clearance after self-quarantining, or negative COVID test result may be necessary.