We have continued to reduce our daily appointments to adhere to proper CDC and ADA disinfecting measures and safety protocols. Your child’s dental appointment is a booked reservation. A lot of effort and expense goes into preparing each exam room for your child’s arrival and personalized care. Please respect our time and the costly measures we have put into practice to keep everyone safe. If your child or another family member is not feeling well, or something unexpected has arisen please try to let us know at least 1 business day prior so we can help you to rebook. We’re certain another family would be grateful for an opportunity to visit us. So we may prevent wasting valuable PPE our $30 no show/ late cancel fee is being enforced.
Here’s what you should do:
Healthcare facilities are still required to adhere to CDC guidelines and Infection control protocols.
Since many children in and out of our office are too young to get the COVID vaccine, it’s important that we do everything we can to honor their safety.
- The mask mandate is still in effect when visiting a healthcare provider.
- All adults AND all children ages 4 and above must wear a mask at all times in our office.
- If you don’t have a mask we will provide you with one, just ask for one at the front door before entering
- Everyone must wash their hands before being seated.
- We allow 1 parent/guardian to accompany their child into our treatment areas.
- We’re still fogging (disinfecting) our office.
We appreciate your trust and understanding. Thanks in advance for your support and cooperation.
Kind regards,Dr. Anderson and the Sprout Kids Dentistry Team