We have reduced our daily appointments to adhere to proper CDC and ADA disinfecting measures and safety protocols. Your child’s dental appointment is a booked reservation. A lot of effort and expense goes into preparing each exam room for your child’s arrival and personalized care. Please respect our time and the costly measures we have put into practice to keep everyone safe. If your child or another family member is not feeling well, or something unexpected has arisen please try to let us know at least 1 business day prior so we can help you to rebook. We’re certain another family would be grateful for an opportunity to visit us. At the height of a pandemic, we want to prevent wasting valuable PPE as a result our $30 no show/ late cancel fee is being enforced.
HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
1. Our office has gone paperless! We will text you a link for easy access to our new patient paperwork, or electronic bill pay. Feel free to use a mobile device or home computer.
2. Appointment Check-In: Give us a call when you are at our front door, or when you have parked your car. Social Distancing is in effect.
3. One of our friendly staff members will greet you outside of our office doors to check your family’s temperatures and ask screening questions for COVID-19.
4. Please wear a mask upon arrival and inside our office at all times. Wearing a mask is not required for children age 3 and under.
5. Accompany your child into our restroom and wash your hands together. For added convenience, we have hand sanitizer in our waiting area and treatment rooms.
6. You will find Air Purifiers strategically placed throughout our office to remove air-borne pathogens.
7. Our waiting room has a new look so, please prepare your child for the change. We have removed our play toys, books and magazines to reduce the number of touch points. Food and beverages are not permitted. For your comfort, you can still enjoy watching Netflix, or Disney + .
8. One parent/ guardian is allowed in our treatment areas per family.
9. Once in the treatment area, we will ask your child to gargle or brush their teeth with a dental 1% Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse.
10. During dental treatments, we use a rubber dam or high speed suction system called Dryshield or ReLeaf to reduce aerosols.
11. Parents are asked to sit outside of treatment rooms to maintain 6 feet of social distancing while our dentist and staff members are working.
Lastly, if you or a member of your family has had a potential COVID exposure, or has travelled outside of Massachusetts less than 2 weeks prior to your dental visit, please call us to let us know. If necessary, we can always help you to reschedule your child’s dental visit. Medical clearance after self-quarantining, or a negative COVID test result may be necessary.