For any job listing, please submit all resumes to email@example.com.
Pediatric Dental Assistant, Part-Time
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, modern, and extremely creative dental practice. We are a new pediatric practice in Quincy, MA searching for a highly motivated and skilled dental assistant to join our awesome team.
- Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist
- Provide chair side assistance to the Dentist during dental examinations and treatment
- Charting during dental examination
- Take and process X-rays
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as the Sterilization Area
- Set up and break down operatories
- Assist with supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with an emphasis on clear communication
- Completion of a Dental Assistant Certificate Program
- X-Ray Certified
- BLS Certified
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line “Awesome Dental Assistant.”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug-free work environment. Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in this country and be willing to authorize a background check.