Meet Dr. Anderson
I’m originally from Toronto Canada, but Boston has been my “home away from home” for more than 10 years. I was raised in a small family with traditional values that continue to shape the person I am today—(1) Treat others with respect; (2) Be humble and kind; (3) Lead by example, and (4) Always use your talents for good and to serve. I became a pediatric dentist because I was drawn to the incredible resiliency, honesty, humor, and curiosity that children display as patients. A pediatric dentist is not only trained to diagnose and treat teeth, but also to respect and recognize the vulnerabilities and strengths of children. A good pediatric dentist will work with families to improve their child’s health and behaviors in a way that will impact that child’s oral health well into adulthood. A highly skilled pediatric dentist can help parents enjoy their children more and worry about them less during dental visits. This is the kind of pediatric dentist that all children deserve and that I strive to be.
Dual-degree Biology and Psychology, City University of New York (CUNY)
Doctor of Dental Medicine and Advanced Degree in Pediatric Dentistry (CAGS), Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Franciscan Children’s Hospital
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, East Boston, MA
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston and Danvers, MA
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine Alumni Board of Directors
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- International Affiliation of Tongue-Tie Professionals
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
Laughter, music, quality time with loved ones, travel, interior design, fitness and yoga, volunteering, and discovering great restaurants.
It would be my honor to get to know your family and care for your child at Sprout Kids Dentistry!